Monday, December 13, 2004

The Death Of Mysterio

The crow gave a good news for me today. The girl i knew a long 13 years were death. But the funeral gives me no tears. The death of her is my death beyond. Mysterio is death.

Sail in darkness not extinct my sadness. I have to go on with pain without rain. But the pain deep inside there had suck my bloodlust. I have merit my qualification. Conclude, i was darkness it self.

Wind had change. My boots no longer direct me to the future. I have graveyard of my own. The pray not finish yet, but the angel of the death has come. I must let go the lie beneath me.

Farewell Mysterio, Sister, friend, and rival. I well send u rainbow to set free u'r soul. When the time is come.. I will separate the chain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ente mesti belajar bahasa inggris lagi ji...
The girl that ......
The death of him ....
pantes gak tuh ? :P